Most of us have reviewed an advertisement on TV, billboard, social media, or a local magazine and never thought about all of the different types of advertisers or the different types of local advertising. For one thing, most of us didn’t really know that there were various forms of local advertisers and local advertising. We just saw, read, or heard the message that was in front of us at the time.
What are the different forms of advertisements, types of local advertisers, and types of local advertising? In this blog we will go over all of the types of advertisements, local advertisers, and the different types of local advertising.
First, let’s go over the different forms of advertisements and latest trends….
What are the different forms of advertisements?
- Television and Radio Advertisements are both traditional forms of media advertising
- Brochures, magazines, and newspaper advertisement media are also a traditional form of advertising
- Direct marketing, Geo fencing, guerrilla advertising, social media, and product placement are all modern forms of advertisements.
What are the different forms of local advertisers?
- Dealers of local franchisees
- Retailers who sell brand merchandise, such as grocery stores and department stores
- Specialty business that sells services such as banks, insurance, florist, bakers, repair stores, music stores, and more
- Government and nonprofit organizations
What are the different types of local advertising?
- Product advertising that promotes a certain product or service
- Classified advertising that is used in newspapers and buyer and seller publications
- Institutional Advertising promotes an idea of the company that markets a product and service
- Regular Price-line Advertising keeps the consumer informed about its service or merchandise
- Sale advertising that places two or more items on sale
- Clearance advertising a form of advertising used to clear out old inventory so that new inventory can be moved in its place