Everyone knows Facebook is doing ads, but did you know Twitter has an ad campaign too? We’re going to give you all the details you need to know about what Twitter ads are and how to use them.
There are a few different types of ad campaigns you can use on Twitter, depending on your goal:
1. Website click campaigns
- Goal: increase site visits, conversions, and sales
- What it does: A Website Card allows users to preview an image, related context, and a clear call to action in their timeline.
2. Followers campaigns
- Goal: build an audience
- What it does: Promotes your Twitter account to desktop and mobile users in places like the Who to follow panel and their Home timeline.
3. Engagement campaigns
- Goal: increase retweets, likes, and mentions
- What it does: Promotes your Tweets to a large, targeted group of people. It enables you to place your best content in front of the audience that matters to you, at the time it will have most effect.
4. App campaigns:
- Goal: increase app installs from Twitter
- What it does: The App Card allows mobile users to preview an image, view app ratings, and install or open an app directly from their timelines.
If you need any help navigating through social media ads, give us a call today!